New Hampshire's Online Destination for Information about Benefits
Planning and Work Incentives for Individuals with Disabilities

About  |  Links

A Benefits Specialist at the mental health center showed me how to declare a subsidy.  In the end, I continued to qualify for SSDI.

Rebecca L.
Manchester, NH

List of Work Incentives Specialists

For a list of New Hampshire Work Incentive Specialists, Click Here

For questions about MEAD:

  • Contact Medicaid Client Service at 800-852-3345.

For Questions about Work Incentives:

  • Call the Ticket to Work Call Center at 1-866-968-7842 with questions about working and your benefits.


  • If you are a consumer of a Mental Health Center or Area Agency, contact your Case Manager (refer to this list)


  • If you are working with Vocational Rehabilitation agency, or an Employment Network (EN) you may also contact them for questions regarding how work affects your disability benefits. You can find contact information for your state Vocational Rehabilitation program in the phone book, or online at http://www.education.nh.gov/career/vocational/contact.htm.  You may access a list of local ENs online at www.choosework.net or by calling 1-866-968-7842/866-833-2967 (TTY/TDD)